Simply The Great Food Buck Wheat Honey, 500g
- Extra 10% OFF - Use Code DailyJ23
- View Offer Details
zoom_in Click to zoom
Nectar Source: Buckwheat Flowers only.
Consistency: Smooth and Thick.
Colour: Dark brown with a reddish tinge.
Taste: Earthy, with notes of malt, chocolate and black cherries.
Properties: Buckwheat honey is rich in antioxidants, has been shown to soothe cough, and to rival Manuka honey for its antibacterial activity.
Buckwheat honey is rich in antioxidants and minerals such as iron, it's popular as a remedy for sore throats, coughs and stomach aches. Like all honeys it's beneficial for the immune system and promotes healing.
It is a dark honey with a rich malty flavour and a smoky finish. It has a fresh tobacco aroma and is brilliant in ginger cakes, rich fruit cakes, porridge, and on the savoury side, in barbecue marinades and with strong, tangy cheeses.
A popular honey in Europe and Asia, ours is made in Russia and Kyrgyzstan, by beekeepers committed to ethical beekeeping and the happiness of their bees. The bees forage on wild Buckwheat which produces tiny white flowers in late summer.
All our honey is 100% Raw and Cold-Extracted. We work very closely with our beekeepers to ensure that each time you order, you receive genuine honey and same quality as found in a beehive.
Reasons To Buy
- All our honey is 100% Raw and Cold-Extracted. We work very closely with our beekeepers to ensure that each time you order, you receive genuine honey and same quality as found in a beehive.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Size: 500 grams
- Merchant Note: Buck Wheat Honey 500g
- Canned & Packaged Food Type: Honey & Syrups
- Country Of Origin: United Arab Emirates
- Packaged Food Brand: Simply The Great Food
- Packaged Food Category: Canned & Jarred Foods