Barilla Farfalle Semolina Pasta, 3 Boxes x 500g
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 1 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
Farfalle, dating back to the 1500s, originated in the Lombardia and Emilia-Romagna part of Northern Italy. Farfalle, which means “butterfly” in Italian, are rectangular or oval pieces of pasta that are pinched in the middle.
- Great source of energy
- Low Glycemic Index, keeping you fuller, longer
- Enriched with Iron and B Vitamins
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
Semolina (wheat), durum wheat flour. Vitamins/minerals: vitamin b3 (niacin), iron (ferrous sulfate), vitamin b1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin b2 (riboflavin), folic acid.
- Package Quantity: 3
- Product Size: 500 grams
- Grains Rice Type: Spaghetti
- Merchant Name: Sanadeeg
- Country Of Origin: Italy
- Packaged Food Brand: Barilla
- Packaged Food Category: Grains, Rice & Pasta