Medela Special Needs Feeder, Clear
- Get extra 10% OFF use code GF23BABY
- View Offer Details
zoom_in Click to zoom
The Special Needs Feeder is designed for babies who are unable to create a vacuum due to certain syndromes and neurological disorders, or because they were born with a cleft lip or palate. The Special Needs Feeder can be used with teats of two different sizes.
The line mark on the teat helps the caregiver to find the right position (three different flows).
The slit valve makes the teat sensitive to any feeding effort and closes completely when the baby wants to pause. The one-way valve prevents air from entering the teat.
The Special Needs Feeder comes in the standard size. If the baby’s oral cavity size requires the smaller Mini Special Needs teat, the teat can simply be replaced.
The Special Needs Feeder can be reused after it has been cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use.Features:
- Supports oral feeding in babies
- Has a variable and controllable milk flow rate to suit the baby’s abilities and efforts
- Is sensitive even to very week feeding effort
- Provides help when babies cannot create a vacuum
- Product Length (cm): 17
- Brand: Medela
- Product Weight (kg): 0.02
- Category: Breast Pumps Accessories
- Customer Group: Baby Unisex
- Product Width (cm): 3.8
- BPA Free: Yes
- Product Weight (grams): 23
- Product Height (cm): 22.4