Joma T.Pro 502 Roland Men Shoes
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 3 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
- A technology providing the sole with greater durability thanks to high resistance rubber slowing down the wear caused by abrasion, thus extending the life of the shoe.
- Injected rubber which means that there are no seams or other rigid materials in the upper part of the shoe.
- Providing lightness, comfort, increased flexibility and better adjustment to the foot.
- Its thickness is variable depending on the protection and resistance required by each area.
- A ventilation system allowing for greater airflow within the shoe, keeping foot temperature constant.
- A buttress at the heel providing better protection and greater comfort thanks to the new last more ergonomic shape.
- A mounting system between the midsole and the upper providing greater comfort and reducing weight resulting in a single piece.
- Both parts are sewn together flat and without prominent seams.
- This component is characterised by recovering it shape with greater ease in the transitional movement phase.
- A material used in different areas of the shoe to reinforce its strength and durability.
- A geometric structure located on the sole assisting turns and rotation. It prevents injuries mainly to the knee and ankle.
- Closure Type: Lace-ups
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Material: Fabric
- Shoe Category: Sports Shoes
- Customer Category: Men
- Outsole Type: Marking
- Ankle Height: Medium
- Insole Material Type: Comfort Insole
- Model Number: T.PROLAS-5
- Occasion Wear: Sports
- Sports Shoe Type: Football
- Shoes Brand: Joma