Merw Honey Bee Pollen, 210g
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 1 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
- Boosting liver health. The liver is responsible for filtering toxins out of the body. Researchers found that in rats, bee pollen helps keep the liver healthy and can even help the healing process after liver damage.
- Strengthening the immune system. A strong immune system is necessary for fighting off disease and keeping you healthy. Researchers found that bee pollen naturally inhibits allergic reactions. Bee pollen has antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. These properties could help kill off bacteria and viruses, such as staphylococcus aureus, which causes food poisoning.
- Easing symptoms of menopause. Many women who take antihormonal medications often experience symptoms of menopause. Study found that some women with breast cancer who took a bee pollen supplement experienced fewer, less intense menopause symptoms than those who didn’t.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Size: 210 grams
- Other Feature 1: Storage Requirements: Room Temperature
- Canned & Packaged Food Type: Baking & Dessert Supplies
- Country Of Origin: Kyrgyzstan
- Packaged Food Brand: Merw Honey
- Packaged Food Category: Canned & Jarred Foods