Desert Fresh Pomegranate India, 500g
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 2 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
Pomegranates can be used to add a lot of bright colour to your fruit salad. This reddish-pink coloured fruit, packed with juicy seeds which can be plucked and added to salads, raita, jams and jellies.
- Pomegranate is a rich supplier of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers, vitamin K, C, minerals and B-complex vitamins such as B5, B6. Pomegranate juice lowers bad cholesterol and raises good cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk of heart stoke. Gives a boost of energy and freshness. So, this is specially recommended for women during menopause.
- Good for pregnant women as it prevents brain damage in infants.
Storage and Uses:
- Store in a cool and dry place. Whole fruit can be refrigerated upto 2 months. Fresh seeds and juice can be refrigerated for upto 5 days.
- Eat the juicy seeds raw or add into salads, garnishes or desserts. Enjoy the fresh pomegranate juice by blending them.
- To use them add in curd rice or use them as toppings. Do not discard the creamy white part as it is edible and nutritious but bitter.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Size: 500 grams
- Fruits Type: Pomegranate
- Other Feature 1: Storage Requirements: ambient_18_25_c
- Grocery Brand: Desert Fresh
- Country Of Origin: India
- Fruits Vegetables Category: Fruits