The Complete Guide to Attics & Basements (Black & Decker), Paperback Book, By: Matthew Paymar
- Extra 20% OFF - Use Code DSJAN23
- View Offer Details
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 3 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
Complete planning & remodeling information for both attics and basements"Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Attics & Basements" is the perfect book for homeowners who need more living space but aren't able or willing to move to a larger home or build an expensive room addition. More than 75% of homes have unfinished space in an attic or basement, just waiting for a creative touch, and this book will show readers how to convert that territory into practical living space. Armed with this book, homeowners will be able to add a bedroom, bathroom, recreation room, or home office without changing the basic blueprint of the home.
- Books Author: Matthew Paymar
- Number Of Pages: 240
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rockport Publishers Inc.
- Books Category: Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Book Format: Paperback
- Books_ISBN: 1589233026
- Other Feature 2: Weight: 943.47 grams
- Other Feature 3: Size: 182.37 x 273.3 x 15.75 mm
- Publication Date: May 15, 2007