SAT Subject Test Biology E/M with Online Tests, Paperback Book, By: Deborah T. Goldberg
- Extra 20% OFF - Use Code DSJAN23
- View Offer Details
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 3 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
This updated edition prepares students to succeed on the sat subject test in biology e/m (ecology and molecular). This comprehensive manual presents:
- A short diagnostic test
- Two full-length biology e/m practice tests
- All test questions answered and explained
- A test overview and an extensive subject review of all topics covered on the exam
- More than 350 additional practice questions with answers
The practice tests reflect the actual test in format and degree of difficulty.
Bonus online practice tests: students who purchase this book will also get free access to two additional full-length online sat biology subject tests with all questions answered and explained. The online exams can now be easily accessed by computer, tablet, and Smartphone.
About Deborah T. Goldberg
Deborah Goldberg is passionate about Biology. She earned her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Biology at Long Island University. For fourteen years, she did cell research at NYU Medical Center and New York Medical College. For the following twenty-two years, she taught Biology, Chemistry, and Forensic Science at Lawrence High School in Cedarhurst, New York.
- Books Author: Deborah T. Goldberg
- Number Of Pages: 440
- Language: English
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
- Books Category: Science & Math
- Book Format: Paperback
- Books_ISBN: 1438009607
- Other Feature 1: Edition: 6
- Other Feature 2: Country of Origin: United States
- Other Feature 3: Weight: 712 grams Size: 213 x 276 x 18 mm
- Publication Date: October 17, 2017