Nuk Easy Learning Feeding Spoon, Green
- Get Extra 15% Off - Use code PAYS22
- View Offer Details
zoom_in Click to zoom
To be delivered within 2 business days
30 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping. Terms & conditions apply.
As little ones become increasingly curious and mobile, it is usually between 5 and 7 months that their nutritional requirements increase, making it the right time to start giving them solids. With a bit of patience and the right ingredients, the changeover from bottle or breastfeeding to the first spoonsful of puree will be a relaxed step into a new stage of life.
During this transitional phase it is best to use a silicone spoon, e.g. the Nuk Easy Learning Feeding Spoon Soft. This makes the changeover from sucking to eating with a spoon easier. For more advanced eaters, there is the Nuk Easy Learning Feeding Spoon which has both the correct shape for children’s mouths and safe, rounded edges. The ergonomically-shaped, non-slip handle can be securely held when eating.
The Nuk Easy Learning Feeding Spoon is just right for babies from 6 months on. All parts of the Nuk Easy Learning range fit together and can be added to as your child’s abilities improve.
For step-by-step learning:
The Nuk Easy Learning Feeding Spoon - turning eating into child’s play.
- Spoon shape is especially well-suited to a child’s mouth
- Extra-long handle, ideal for deep jars
- Ergonomically-shaped, anti-slip handle for secure grip
- Microwave and dishwasher-safe
- Rounded edges make it safer
- 1 per pack
- Product Length (cm): 9
- Brand: Nuk
- Product Weight (kg): 0.20
- Category: Utensils, Spoons & Forks
- Model Number: 10.255.053
- Recommended Age: 6 Months+
- Customer Group: Baby Unisex
- Product Width (cm): 1.5
- Product Weight (grams): 299
- Product Height (cm): 23